Well it's my Birthday, another year older, Can't wait for tonight my Girls are comimg and we are having a little party,I hope thery have got me a Birthday cake, only joking lol, I love cheesecake better lol :)
dunno whats up with the blinkie, but i cant use it, it just keeps telling me that the image has been removed, but its bloody working on photobucket and fotki!! grrr
Hi I'm Sharon, This is my Little place I come to relax for some me time lol, I have been married 18 years to my lovely hubby Paul, I have two Grownup Beautiful Daughters, I Love Harvey my Bassethound He's Gorgeous :). I love making signatures and Tags, I Design for Heartfelt signatures on Cafemom and I'm on the Creative Team at Heartfelt Perfections., Hugsss Harveysmum / Harvsmum xxx
3 comments:
Happy birthday, hope you have had a great evening and had lots of CHEESECAKE!!!!
dunno whats up with the blinkie, but i cant use it, it just keeps telling me that the image has been removed, but its bloody working on photobucket and fotki!! grrr
ignore that first comment lol, its working now
Post a Comment